Monday, March 19, 2007

GOING WELL, only small set back


My SL takkie follows me all the time when me and my mum are there


The photo table for the museum




Postal package with Tsunami flyers


Tsunami Museum Road sign on the way



New Aluminium windows and owner in the new door way





New Chairs





Permanent museum part and temporary wooden extention






The museum house dogs




Jacky the cat (named after me :-))
Extra museum extention at the back


Sunny and the carpenter fixing the Museum Extention at the back of the land

After my accident of falling in a Galle drainage ditch I am stuck to my bed office for the next few days as I cant really walk on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jacky-sis,
i`ve just seen all this for the first time...
ooohhh, I`m so excited! ...and proud of you!
biiig hug from paris!
c*